Placing an order on www.saftytruck.com implies acceptance by the customer of the conditions listed here.
The billing data are those indicated in your customer account and cannot be subsequently modified in compliance with current regulations (Royal Decree 1619/2012, of November 30, which approves the Regulations regulating obligations billing).
The invoice will be issued in the name of the natural person or company that places the order, so the customer must ensure that the order is placed with the correct customer account. Subsequent changes will not be possible.
If you want the invoice to go to a different name or company, you will have to be registered as a customer with the desired billing information and place the order under this account.
By making the purchase you agree to receive the invoice in your email. It will also be filed in your client area and you can consult, download and print it as many times as you need. However, if you wish, you have the right to receive the paper invoice. You can request it through our support ticket system and we will send it to you by ordinary mail.
The electronic document in which the contract is finalized will be filed in the administration of the company and can be accessible through private access with the client's registration data.
In this same screen you can check the data entered, if they are not correct, you can go back and modify them. You can also request any change in your data through our contact form at http://www.saftytruck.com/contanos
• Delivery times range from 24 to 48 hours at the customer's choice. We cannot guarantee these deadlines, although we try to ensure that transport companies comply with them whenever possible.
• Shipping will depend on the availability of each product, which is indicated on all items offered. In orders that include several products, a single shipment will be made, when all of them are available.
• An order will be considered delivered when the delivery receipt is signed by the customer. From there, the customer will have 24 hours to verify the integrity of all the components of the order and to verify that everything that he owes is included in the products included. After these 24 hours, the shipment will be considered accepted and claims for damage or failures with the shipment will not be accepted.
• If you receive a product damaged by transport, you should contact us through our contact form by clicking here indicating the order number and the problem it presents. This way we can complain to the transport company. Once the incident is received, a new shipment will be processed if your case requires it.
It is also convenient to record the transport company itself:
- MRW: http://www.mrw.es
- UPS: http://www.ups.com
- DHL: http://www.dhl.com
Damage in transport
If the customer has received the item in poor condition due to a shock in transport, it is essential that they do not manipulate the item at any time. You must contact by phone or go to the email email@example.com in a maximum of 6 hours indicating your name and surname, order number. The transport company will be notified to collect the product at no cost to the customer and will receive a new item prepaid. In no case will a new article be sent without first receiving the damaged article and verifying that the break has been created by the transport company. In the event that the customer has made the damage to the product, he will bear the round trip transportation charges and will receive a repair estimate if it is possible to repair. The customer will receive the item in the shortest possible time against reimbursement with the amount of the repair and shipping costs.
In accordance with current legislation, products can be returned, for whatever reason, within a period of 14 calendar days from the receipt of the merchandise by the customer. For this, the conditions set out on this page Return and Processing Conditions must be met. You can do so by following the steps and completing the withdrawal document that you will find on that page.
Return conditions for private customers and companies
• Returns of the following products will not be accepted, as established by Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007, of November 16, which approves the revised text of the General Law for the Defense of Consumers and Users and other laws complementary:
1. The provision of services, once the service has been fully executed, when the execution has begun, with the prior express consent of the consumer and user and with the acknowledgment on their part that they are aware that, once the contract has been completely executed by the employer, you will have lost your right of withdrawal.
2. The supply of goods or the provision of services whose price depends on fluctuations in the financial market that the employer cannot control and that may occur during the withdrawal period.
3. The supply of goods made according to the specifications of the consumer and user or clearly personalized.
4. The supply of goods that may deteriorate or expire quickly.
5. The supply of sealed goods that are not suitable to be returned for reasons of health protection or hygiene and that have been unsealed after delivery.
6. The supply of goods that after delivery and taking into account their nature have been inextricably mixed with other goods.
7. The supply of sealed sound or video recordings or sealed computer programs that have been unsealed by the consumer and user after delivery.
8. The supply of digital content that is not provided in a material support, user with the knowledge on his part that consequently he loses his right of withdrawal.
• All merchandise must be returned in its original packaging with all the accessories it contains, in perfect condition and protected, avoiding stickers, seals or adhesive tapes directly on the surface or packaging of the item. Otherwise Navrut reserves the right to reject the return.
• Once the return form has been completed and sent, you will receive the instructions to send it to our facilities by email. You must send the goods without any delay, within a maximum period of 7 days from when you notify us of your desire to exercise the right.
• The transport costs originated by the return will be at your expense. You are free to choose and find the agency that best suits your needs or offers you the most competitive rates.
Once the merchandise has been received and verified that it is in perfect condition, the return will be processed in a voucher with the value of the product not including shipping costs, notifying you of such by email and that you will see reflected in your customer account. In compliance with Law 23/2003, of July 10, on Guarantees in the Sale of Consumer Goods.
• Only returns of material will be accepted without unsealing and in perfect condition, during the 14 calendar days after receipt.
• Such returns will be processed as commercial returns, since there is no law that regulates the rights of return between companies and such procedures are regulated according to Navrut conditions.
• Returns of blister or thermo-sealed products will not be accepted, and other products that have a broken factory security seal; such as motherboards with unsealed cables, monitors, printers, memory cards, etc.
• These conditions do not invalidate the right to guarantee or exchange defective products. Navrut reserves the right to deny the return in case of detecting any anomaly in the returned product.
All the information related to product warranties can be found in the Warranty and Processing Conditions section.
Those cancellations of orders that involve a return to the client and that are by bank transfer will have a maximum period of 30 days for administrative procedures, although we try to ensure that the period does not exceed 7 days.
Queries and complaints
You can make all your inquiries or claims through our ticket system or at Navrut, Edif. Centrodulce C / Salzillo Nº 9 1º E, CP 04721 El Parador (Almería).